Aller au contenu

HELP-STOLEN-M3-GERMANY

Trappedneedhelp

Messages recommandés

Friends, lets just forget the forum rules for a second a concentrate to your fellow who really has a problem!

A few weeks ago I wanted to forfill my dream, here in germany and went to a dealer to buy myself an M3 E92!

End of story I bought this M3 with german papers and went to the german registration office, after a couple of minutes the SHOCK the car is in the system as stolen! it has been stolen in france, thats what german authorities told me.

The german police came and impounded the car imidiately!

Please guys I need help, the man from the registration office and the criminal investigation office called BKA in germany said the car was stolen around march 2013!

Unfortunately the investigations ( german/ french police ) appear to be slow, thats why I as the victim try to find the original owner on my own!

The question I have are how did the car got stolen? Whos the original owner now?

Otherwise Im looking here in germany at a year long investigation without a car, only costs that are coming at me.

I have to pay for the impounded car...my lawyer who failed a fraud claim against the dealer who sold me the car....it is crazy...thats why I need help!!!!!!

I called the french police, unfortunately they say, it happened on german territory so they wait for terman police to finish investigations and afterwards the french police gets in action.

Costs start to ruin me financially and if anyone know someone who got betrayed maybe by an check fraud or got his car stolen please pass it to the french police********!P-L-E-A-S-E*********

Iam willing to cooperate and support the french authorities to give the car back to the original owner!!!!!!!

Im not a billionair just wanted to forfill my dream...who would thought it ends up in such a nightmare!

The M3 Iam talking about is red, grey interrior, nav system manual transmission, heres a picture of it!

Car reportetly had been stolen/ frauded around February/March 2013!

VIN: WBSWD91050PY32600

God bless you all and may the truth prevail!!!!!!

post-14585-0-61584800-1400946058.jpg

post-14585-0-12820100-1401000741_thumb.j

Hi,

Who did you buy the car from ?

What does the seller say ?

Why is it on painting process on the picture ?

Sad story, good luck !

Seller claims he bought it and got german papers with no problem so at that time it wasnt stolen...he then left the car at the lot and then I came almost a year after and I bought it, it seems that it happened somewhen after the seller got his papers.

The reason why I put these pictures in is to it get recognized as the seller repainted the whole car, these pictures are the pictures the seller gave me before I bough the car.

He said he hated the red paint and thats why he repainted it...

My god hopefully I get to find out the truth as soon as possible...i cant belive all this!

Hi, Who did you buy the car from ? What does the seller say ? Why is it on painting process on the picture ? Sad story, good luck !
If you can please translate my post so our french friends can also read it and direct it to their authorities.

Fast translated resume :

Notre ami allemand a acheté il y a quelque semaine une M3 E92.

Lors de faire sa nouvelle carte grise, les autorités allemandes lui ont dit que son auto avait été volée en France aux alentours de Février / Mars 2013.

Aujourd'hui son auto est saisie par la police allemande et une enquête est en cours pour tenter de retrouver le propriétaire de l'auto en France.

Il a essayé de contacter de lui-même la police française qui lui a dit qu'ils ne pouvaient rien faire tant que la police allemande ne les avait pas contactés...

Il est un peu désepéré et commence a être juste financièrement.

D'après le VIN, l'auto est à l'origine un coupé rouge en boite manuelle.

Ce qui ne doit pas courir les rues !

Son vendeur allemand a repeint l'auto (d'ou les photos) car il n'aimait pas le rouge.

Il lui a aussi dit qu'il n'avait pas eu de soucis pour faire les papiers allemands de son côté.

J'imagine que son appel a pour but de retrouver le propriétaire français et de recouper les dates entre déclaration de vol en France, en Allemagne et moment auquel son vendeur a fait ses propres papiers.

Ce pour faire avancer son enquête et voir s'il doit se retourner contre son vendeur pour recel direct ou contre encore une autre personne.

@Trappedneedhelp :

I hope your message is passed now.

And you will find french owner fast.

Do you know when your seller has made his own documents for the car ?

You might ask BMW France if they where inform by their customer of the theft by ginving theim the VIN.

Good luck

@KomA Man, thank you very, very much! No unfortunately I havent got a clue when the dealer made the documents! Hopefully we have a french policeman here in the forum who is willing to help, so he can get over the VIN. I tried to go to the site of BMW france...but I dont understand french... To everyone feel free to pass this information to your local police station, BMW, everywhere so we can solve this as soon as possible, Again, thank you for the translation, its highly appreciated!

Sad story. I wish you good luck !

May be somebody here in the forum is working in a police station or could have some informations. Anyway, if it is the case you will be contacted by MP directly I think, not by reply.

Good luck.

Sad story. I wish you good luck !

May be somebody here in the forum is working in a police station or could have some informations. Anyway, if it is the case you will be contacted by MP directly I think, not by reply.

Good luck.

Thank you, I really need it now.

Man I always dreamed to have such a car, waited for years and then happened this to me.

It keeps me from sleeping, it turned me into an emotional wreck and if it goes any longer Im gonna loose my job...Im telling you ..a nightmare!

For my part, I do not understand how these infos will help you.

I think you ought to sue the seller.

HE should know where the car came from and from who he bought it.

The initial owner from whom it was stolen already had his car paid back and probably doesn't care anymore.

In my opinion, the only right way to solve your problem is to turn yourself toward the professional who sold that car to you...

Don't you think ?

Modifié par ///M3 Addict

Or maybe there were 2 cars with same VIN :

1 original in France.

1 false using same usurpated VIN but being in Germany.

In 2012 the original French is stolen, there begins your nightmare, because the car you bought having the same VIN, it becomes declared as stolen. This is a possibility. Maybe the French can tell you if it was found back.

Modifié par ///M3 Addict

This car was stolen in november 2012 (homejacking). I will give you all informations to know by private message.

Okay I understood!

Please send me further info via PM!

So far thank you ALOT for your support and also thanks to the other members for your friendly words!

Or maybe there were 2 cars with same VIN :1 original in France.1 false using same usurpated VIN but being in Germany.In 2012 the original French is stolen, the begins your nightmare, because the car you bought having the same VIN, it becomes declared as stolen. This is a possibility. Maybe the French can tell you if it was found back.

Never thought about that! We will see, now its research and puzzle time and after that I will definately know whats up with that car.

Thank xou also for your suggestions!

Moi ce qui me sidère, c'est d'acheter une auto repeinte !

Le vendeur n'aurait-il pas plutôt voulu maquiller ?

Parcequ'une rouge c'est quand même pas courant !

Quel est son kilométrage car j'en connaissais une dans cette config mais avec pas mal de kilomètres.

Si quelqu'un peut traduire ;) merci !

Voiture car jackée en 11/2012 vers Toulouse, carte grise volée avec...Elle était bien rouge, intérieur gris. A mon avis, filière...Le vendeur doit pas être clair...! Si vous connaissez la victime, un certain Antoine P....., il faut lui dire qu'elle est quelque part en Allemagne!

Voiture car jackée en 11/2012 vers Toulouse, carte grise volée avec...Elle était bien rouge, intérieur gris. A mon avis, filière...Le vendeur doit pas être clair...! Si vous connaissez la victime, un certain Antoine P....., il faut lui dire qu'elle est quelque part en Allemagne!

Donc c'est bien celle a laquelle je pensais...

• Créer...