Aller au contenu

les options peu courantes sur M3 E36

ACS3

Messages recommandés

Le 2/1/2019 à 8:27 PM, KeteMeteK a dit :

Hi !

I just received my 3.0L in Hellrot, the apocalyptic time does not allow me to take pretty photos to present it ... 

But it will come with good weather!

I have, I think, an unusual option which has its place here ...

A 6-cassette magazine !!!

#dropthemic #gameover

IMG_20190201_162052.jpg

I have that one as well. I also have the one for the glovebox. With either cassette, or cd boxes. 

The boxes are made by Fischer and used on about every single car from the 80's and 90's. Only the frames are car specific.

spacer.png

Cassette traysspacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

In my 328i is a CD43 unit, so then I use the CD trays. When it's in my M3 with the Professional RDS radio, I put in the cassette trays, as it must match :D.

OCD Maximus.

il y a 54 minutes, MParallel a dit :

Both my 96 328i and 98 M3 have the cargo nets on the back of the seats. Standard on (at least) German cars.

"Lehnennetze an den Vordersitzen" under standard trim.

Which phase is your 328i ? Phase 2 cars had the nets from standard. Phase 1 didn’t. The pictures I shared are from a phase 1 car. An early M3. And you can see that the cargo nets are différent. They attach on the side of the seat, instead of on the rear. That’s the curiosity. Never seen these elsewhere.

Phase 2 (both). But the différent seat frames (and foam/covers/eyc) are not related to phase 1 or 2 (I take it this is French for pre and post facelift).

The old (baaaaad!) seatframes were replaced with the much better ones for MY95 (9/94).

Le 5/10/2017 à 10:17 PM, krissdu85 a dit :

m3034.jpg

The object storage net that we saw at the feet of the passenger, a rare option I think, right? and still findable at BMW today?

That cargo net was never offered during E36 production, but was added to the ETK years later as a retrofit accessory.

I would never fit one as I don't like its placement, and you need to put big spikes though the carpet.

Le 5/11/2017 à 6:44 AM, ACS3 a dit :

....car is an assembly of many others including the 8 series in my opinion ...

I do love the electric steering column.

I wanted to add this to my E36 years ago. I even sourced an electric column out of an E31 that has tilt + telescoping movement. 

But this is not plug'n play. This would require cutting and welding to fit the (heavy!) electric column, specially with 2 motors. 

His video shows tilt only, which is nice. There is no how-to anywhere on the internet. Maybe he used the stock column, but somehow managed to add the motor to it. Or maybe custom motor. Who knows?

Le 8/26/2014 à 12:21 PM, j'///M a dit :

I had the remote controls integrated in my keys in my 3.2l end 95

The system with the integrated key, known as the "Compact radio remote control system" was introduced 1/95.

Too bad the "Panic mode" function, was omitted on EU systems.

Le 10/28/2015 à 9:58 PM, /// BMW M3 a dit :

it seems to me that this option was only available for the driver's seat. 

Lumbar support was available on any E36 (bar M3) that has the basic seats.

If you ordered sport seats (or sport/cobra from factory), the lumbar was not longer an option.

Which is strange, as apart from the foam and leather covers, the seat frame are identical.

Which is good, as this makes it possible to retrofit the lumbar support to all model seats.

For the older seatframes (<9/94), a différent model bladder was used.

Il y a 1 heure, MParallel a dit :

Lumbar support was available on any E36 (bar M3) that has the basic seats.

If you ordered sport seats (or sport/cobra from factory), the lumbar was not longer an option.

Which is strange, as apart from the foam and leather covers, the seat frame are identical.

Which is good, as this makes it possible to retrofit the lumbar support to all model seats.

For the older seatframes (<9/94), a différent model bladder was used.

So you confirm what I thought, as you say it’s still surprising to see this option eliminated with sports seats or cobra.

il y a 11 minutes, /// BMW M3 a dit :

So you confirm what I thought, as you say it’s still surprising to see this option eliminated with sports seats or cobra.

Qui.

Quoted from German option list, listed for all models, bar M3

"Lordosenstütze für Fahrer und Beifahrer (488)
Nicht in Verbindung rnit Sportsitzen bzw. Sport Edition"

So literally, not in combination with sport seats or Sport Edition.  And not listed as an option under M3, as they have either sportseats or cobra (Vader's) from factory.

• J'aime 1

Quite rare I think. Or maybe not, but really hard to find. Took me 4 years and only after someone from Germany tipped me, I managed to finally obtain this part.

It's not some cool special part, but it was very important to me. Yes I could fabricate something similar myself, but my OEM OCD just needed this.

Can you guess what it is? (without looking up the partnumber :))

spacer.png

• 3 mois plus tard...

Pas une option mais l'accessoire tant recherché  par @Gabs94 sur le même véhicule que le mien,et bien désolé gabs mais c'est moche.

J'ai même pas besoin de dire de quoi il s'agit.

c90a64afd297ef49ee313a2ffce85661.jpg

52be41dfe6aed1498b16fccf57472703.jpg

Modifié par CORT45
  • Confus 1
  • Haha 2

Il me semble qu’en France le hard top était livré de série sur les 3.2. 

Mais les mecs vendent souvent les hard top à part à la vente de la voiture ?

J'avoue que ce genre d'accessoires je m'en passe bien volontier ?, heureusement que c'est une pièce rare....  et non recherchée ?

• Haha 1

il y a 32 minutes, CORT45 a dit :

Pas une option mais l'accessoire tant recherché  par @Gabs94 sur le même véhicule que le mien,et bien désolé gabs mais c'est moche.

J'ai même pas besoin de dire de quoi il s'agit.

c90a64afd297ef49ee313a2ffce85661.jpg

52be41dfe6aed1498b16fccf57472703.jpg

C’est moche mais fonctionnel.

Étant normand, les accessoires anti-eau me sont bien utiles.

Et je trouve qu’ils sont particulièrement bien intégrés.

• Triste 1

Le fonctionnel c est la porte ouverte a tout @Gabs94...si t as des momes tu finira avec des housse de sièges en éponge et des pare soleil hello kitty  et des tapis caoutchouc dans ta M....évidemment tu la conduira en Croc’s ??

un peu de dignité que diable ! Soit fort

• Haha 6

il y a 7 minutes, dump a dit :

Je n’ose même pas imaginer qu’on parle des bavettes ??

Bien vu ... mais ça fait mal au neneuil ...! ??

bmw-e36-m3-bbs-rs-legend-brg-2 - Rides & Styling bmw-e36-m3-bbs-rs-legend-brg-5 - Rides & Styling

Je les trouverai, je les installerai, et vous en baverai.

J'ai déjà les barres de toit.

mouhahahahahahahaha MOOOouuuHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha 1

• Créer...